Autonomous Robotics/STEM/Makerspace Showcase
A highlight of the conference is the Autonomous Robotics Showcase and Poster Session. The goal of the Showcase is to provide an opportunity for students and robot enthusiasts to display anything related to STEM, Makerspaces, autonomous robot projects in a non-competitive environment and facilitate dialogue about STEM projects, Makerspaces and robotics. Attendees enjoy viewing projects and discussing ideas with their creators in a “science fair” environment.
- June 15, 2018 – all showcases must be submitted by noon (central time)
- UPDATE: June 21, 2018 – notification of acceptance and/or required revisions sent to authors
- UPDATE: June 28, 2018 – all final drafts must be submitted by noon (central time)
- Must be STEM related
- Appropriateness for the showcase will be determined by the review committee
All Submissions Must Include
- School or Organization
- Email (18 and older only, we do not collect email from students under 18)
- Phone (18 and older only, we do not collect email from students under 18)
- Name of Robot or Exhibit
- Description of Robot or Exhibit
- Write a description of your project (see formatting guidelines below)
- No showcase submissions will be accepted by fax
- Notification of receipt will be emailed to the first (or designated) exhibitor soon after receipt
For people 18 years of age or older, each exhibitor’s name, school, address, phone and email address will be published in the conference proceedings and program. Exhibitors under 18 years of age will only have their name and school name published in the conference proceedings.
- One page description MAXIMUM
- Submit in PDF format (7 MB Limit)
- Times New Roman font
- 12 point type
- 1″ margins
- Photographs and diagrams are encouraged and should be embedded in the text
- Author information must appear in the top left corner of the paper and include the title of the paper (in bold); the names, school, postal and email addresses, and telephone numbers of all authors 18 years of age or older. Authors under 18 should only include the title of the paper, their name and school name only.
- The title should appear below the author information, in bold, centered
- Proper citation of sources is required
Robot Showcase submissions are not open yet for GCER 2019.