Please download the firmware and follow the instructions below.
- Updating the controller’s firmware and software is performed using a USB flash drive.
- Download the kovan_update.img.gz file directly to the root (top window/folder) level of a USB flash drive.
- Eject the flash drive from your computer.
- Make sure the controller is powered off. Plug the USB flash drive into one of the USB ports on the back of the controller. Power the device back on while holding down the white button on the side opposite from the power switch.
- Continue holding down the side button until the update starts automatically. Once the update starts, you can let go of the white button. Wait for the update to complete and reboot the device by shutting the power off and back on again.
Please note that archived versions are out of date and may cause unexpected errors. These versions are for specific situations only. If you have not been specifically asked by KIPR staff to install an archived version, the best bet is to install the latest release above.
For KISS Platform 4.2.3
In order to use KIPR Link Firmware 1.9.5, you must use version 4.2.3 of the KISS Platform located here.