Please download the firmware and follow the instructions below.
Instructions to update the firmware and software on the KIPR Link
- Updating the controller’s firmware and software is performed using a USB flash drive.
- Download the update file.
- When the download process is complete copy the .img.gz file directly to the root level of a USB flash drive.
- Eject the flash drive from your computer.
- Make sure the controller is powered off. Plug the USB flash drive into one of the USB ports on the back of the controller. Power the device back on while holding down the white button on the side opposite from the power switch.
- Continue holding down the side button until the update starts automatically. Once the update starts, you can let go of the white button. Wait for the update to complete and reboot the device by shutting the power off and back on again.