The goal of the Autonomous Robotics Showcase at the Global Conference on Educational Robotics is to provide an opportunity for students and robot enthusiasts to display autonomous robot projects in a non-competitive environment and facilitate dialogue about robotics. Robots integrated into artwork are also appropriate.
- Robots must be autonomous
- Appropriateness for the Showcase will be determined by the review committee
All Submissions Must Include:
- School or Organization
- Email (18 and older only)
- Phone (18 and older only)
- Name of Robot or Exhibit
- Description of Robot or Exhibit
- All written descriptions must be submitted by Monday, June 16, 2014.
- Submitters will be notified if changes to their written descriptions are needed by Wednesday, June 25, 2014.
- All final written descriptions with required changes must be submitted by Monday, July 7, 2014.
- Write a description of your project (see formatting guidelines below).
- Submit your description online using the link at the bottom of this page.
- No showcase submissions will be accepted by fax!
- Notification of receipt will be emailed to the first (or designated) exhibitor soon after receipt.
For people 18 years of age or older, each exhibitor's name, school, address, phone and email address will be published in the conference proceedings and program. Exhibitors under 18 years of age will only have their name and school name published in the conference proceedings.
- ONE PAGE DESCRIPTION MAXIMUM
- Submit in PDF format (7 MB Limit)
- Times New Roman font
- 12 point type
- 1" margins
- Photographs and diagrams are encouraged and should be embedded in the test
- Author information must appear in the top left corner of the paper and include the title of the paper (in bold); the names, school, postal and email addresses, and telephone numbers of all authors 18 years of age or older. Authors under 18 should only include the title of the paper, their name and school name only.
- The title should appear below the author information, in bold, centered
- Proper citation of sources required