The goal o' th' lightnin' talk session is t' provide an opportunity fer any conference attendee t' share a short, thought-provokin' presentation related t' educational robotics.
Your lightnin' talk should pertain t' educational robotics, which includes a broad range o' topics:
- Team management
- Student Recruitment
- Program Sustainability
- Autonomous Projects
- Novel Instructional Ideas
It should teach us somethin', we'll keel-haul ye! It should be entertainin'. It should be enjoyable by a wide audience.
We invite ye t' submit an notion fer a lightnin' talk. Don't be shy! Here's yer chance t' share yer passion with an appreciative audience.
Who can submit a lightnin' talk?
We invite all Global Conference on Educational Robotics attendees includin' students, parents, teachers, mentors, aunts an' uncles t' submit a talk notion!
There will be two Lightnin' Talk Sessions, one on Wednesday, July 30th at 1 pm an' another on Friday, August 1st at 11:30 am.
- All lightnin' talks must be submitted by: 2015 Deadline TBA.
- Submitters will be notified if changes be needed by: 2015 Deadline TBA.
- All final presentations with required changes must be submitted by: 2015 Deadline TBA.
- 20 slides that automatically advance every 15 seconds fer a total talk time o' 5 minutes, avast.
- To keep thin's movin' at a lightnin' pace, thar will be no Q & A after th' presentation.
You can look th' presenters up after th' session t' discuss their ideas further.
- Submit in PDF format (7 MB Limit)
- DO NOT NUMBER PAGES
- Photographs an' diagrams be encouraged an' should be embedded
- Author information must appear on a title slide or at th' end, I'll warrant ye. Include th' names, school/team name, an' email addresses o' all authors 18 years o' age or older. Authors under 18 should only include th' title o' th' paper, their name an' school/team name.
- Proper citation o' sources required
The lightnin' talk submission form fer GCER 2015 is comin' soon!