The 2014 Lightning Talk submission process is not yet accepting submissions
The goal of the lightning talk session is to provide an opportunity for any conference attendee to share a short, thought-provoking presentation related to educational robotics.
Your lightning talk should pertain to educational robotics, which includes a broad range of topics:
- Team management
- Student Recruitment
- Program Sustainability
- Autonomous Projects
- Novel Instructional Ideas
It should teach us something. It should be entertaining. It should be enjoyable by a wide audience.
We invite you to submit an idea for a lightning talk. Don't be shy! Here's your chance to share your passion with an appreciative audience.
Who can submit a lightning talk?
We invite all Global Conference on Educational Robotics attendees including students, parents, teachers, mentors, aunts and uncles to submit a talk idea!
- 20 slides that automatically advance every 15 seconds for a total talk time of 5 minutes.
- To keep things moving at a lightning pace, there will be no Q & A after the presentation.
You can look the presenters up after the session to discuss their ideas further.
- Submit in PDF format (7 MB Limit)
- Times New Roman font
- 12 point type
- 1" margins
- DO NOT NUMBER PAGES
- Photographs and diagrams are encouraged and should be embedded
- Author information must appear in the slideshow. The names, school, postal addresses, email addresses, and telephone numbers of all authors 18 years of age or older. Authors under 18 should only include the title of the paper, their name and school name only.
- Proper citation of sources required