(If your CBC is running a version prior to 2.3.1, you will need to update your CBC to CBC Interface 2.3.1 (userhook0-2.3.1.zip) before installing 3.0.3.)
- Extract the userhook0 and upgrade2 folder to the root of a flash drive
- Plug the CBC into its charger.
- Boot the CBC with the flash drive plugged in; the update should start automatically.
- Wait a few minutes for the update to complete. It will prompt you when done.
- Unplug the external flash drive from the CBC.
- Shut off the CBC.
- With your finger pressed on the CBC's screen, start the CBC. You should see a "Continue holding for special options" screen. Continue holding the screen.
- If successful, you will see a "Loading Special Options" screen.
- Press install updates.
- Press install from USB flash drive. Note: Do NOT plug in your external flash drive again.
- The CBC will reboot on its own.
If the CBC has either the A.0.0 beta firmware or CBC Interface 3.0.3 already installed, please use this update (CBC_Interface_3.0.3.zip) instead.
- From the home screen, navigate to Programs, then file manager.
- Plug in the flash drive with the CBC_interface update file.
- Press mount USB.
- Click on USB, press open.
- Click on CBC_interface, press install.